Exciting news! At the end of this month, New Venture Software is heading to Boston to take part for the third time in a row in the global gathering of customers and partners that Progress has organized: ProgressNEXT. We’ll be sponsoring, exhibiting and speaking at this year’s event so read on to get the details.
The event will take place May 29 – June 1 at the Westin Boston Waterfront hotel and will offer four intense days of in-depth technical and business sessions, workshops, and training on leading-edge topics such as:
- Mobility – creating native experiences across mobile devices
- Modern UI – creating responsive, adaptive experiences on any browser or UI
- Web Experience – building engaging multi-channel web and digital experiences
There’s a total of 122 sessions delivered by a number of renown industry speakers and Progress executives alike. We are proud to have our very own Denis Kyashif, Senior Software Engineer and Consultant at New Venture Software, speak about making a smooth upgrade to your Sitefinity CMS website. Join him on Friday, June 1st at 10:45 am to learn more about why it’s important to stay current with the latest Sitefinity version and how to maintain a streamlined process when upgrading Sitefinity-powered applications. At the end of the session, he will go into a real case study on how we at New Venture Software upgraded a Sitefinity website from version 3.7 to 9.1, two versions released 8 years apart!
As a ProgressNEXT sponsor, New Venture Software will also have presence in the expo center – be sure to come meet us at the booth to learn more about our latest initiatives:
- New Venture Software has been selected by Progress as Their Virtual Classroom Training Delivery Partner. Since the start of the year we’ve delivered a number of training sessions on Telerik Dev Tools and Kendo UI aimed at Progress customers.
- We’ve been working on a Sitefinity structured data plugin to help your website gain competitive edge in the race for better ranking, more visibility and more traffic.
- + much more!
We are truly excited to take part in the biggest Progress conference in the US for the third year in a row and get the opportunity to meet, network and reconnect with other Progress partners, customers and executives.