Wolters Kluwer N.V. (Euronext: WKL) is a global information services company. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer in its current form was founded in 1987 with a merger between Kluwer Publishers and Wolters Samson. The company serves legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets. It operates in over 150 countries and has a revenue of €3.7 billion (2014).
- Upgrade a large legacy website from Sitefinity 3.7 to 9.2
- Rebuilt the UI using modern responsive web frameworks
- Rewritten almost all legacy JavasScript and replaced CSS with LESS
- The new site adheres to all modern standards and passes performance and usability validation
- Much faster and lighter while keeping true to the original design